DataONE Brochures for four stakeholder communities: Researchers, Repositories, Libraries and Funders.
Last updated Mar 2018
PDF: Formatted for letter size paper, full bleed.
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the DataONE logo and name:
- Logo may not be manipulated or cropped
- Logo may be resized provided dimensions remain proportional
- Typed reference to DataONE should be presented with capitalized D and ONE
- DataONE may not be abbreviated to D1 in materials
- Previous DataONE logos may not be used to represent DataONE or manipulated for use in any other way
October 9 2014: Funding Renewal Announcement
DataONE Announcement, University of Kansas, National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, California Digital Library, National Science Foundation, University of New Mexico, University of California Santa Barbara, Albuquerque Business First, Santa Barbara Noozhawk, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
July 23 2012: Public Release
National Science Foundation, University of New Mexico, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, University of California, US Geological Survey, National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis,e-Science Community,National Evolutionary Synthesis Center,University of Kansas,University of Tennessee